Dumaine's profile

Contributor

• 

117 Messages

Saturday, September 10th, 2022 1:57 PM

Closed

Xfinity App Issue..Sorry we are having some trouble message

I see many are having issues with the Xfinity app. Well here is my situation.....

I am a tester of various types of modems and gateways so I have used the Xfinity app to activate equipment quite a few times.  As of a week or so ago I am unable to get pass the login screen. All I get is what you see in the photo. I have done it all.......uninstall, reinstall, clear data, clear cache and also tried on multiple different phones and get the same message. Is it something hung up on my account? The last couple times I have had to use chat to get devices activated, could it be an issue there? All I know is something has changed....PLEASE HELP so I can get back to testing.......

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

117 Messages

2 years ago

UPDATE>>>>>>

So (Saturday 09/10) I called the Activation number and spoke to a rep about the situation and she created a ticket. This morning (Sunday 09/11) I get a call from a rep who actually listened to what I was explaining, and also listened to my suggestion. She then sent a RE-PROVISION signal to the modem that I am currently using (which is the last one that I had to do thru chat). She said it might take 24 hours for the provision to complete and she will call me tomorrow. Well I will have good news for her because as soon as the modem rebooted and came online I cleared data on the app and signed in and it worked perfectly!!  No more error!!....hope this helps someone and good luck!!

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here