U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, June 17th, 2023 12:43 AM

Closed

Xfi pods not under “devices option”

I can’t activate my Xfi pod because when I go to the Xfinity app and go to devices, acivate Xfi pods isn’t an option. I only see activate Xfinity camera, Xfi gateway or modem, Xfinity doorbell, and Xfinity storm ready wifi 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

1 year ago

@user_aee408 Thanks for reaching out! We can help. Please take a look at this support article Activate Your xFi Pods From the Xfinity App and make sure you have closely followed the steps in sections, "Before Activating Your xFi Pods" and "Setting Requirements". Please also ensure bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device before attempting to activate your xFi pods. 

Please let us know if this helps.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityElizabethA​ 

I have followed all of the instructions and troubleshooting steps correctly. There is simply a problem with the Xfinity app. Under the "Account" tab in "Devices", there is no option to activate Xfi pods.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

322 Messages

@user_aee408 Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble activating the xFi pod, we can take a closer look into this with you. If you could please send a direct message with your name and complete service address. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here