Joichoi80's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Mar 6, 2021 7:00 PM

Xfi app says gateway offline

As soon as we got a new modem the app wont connect and we cant activate the pods and app says xfi gateway offline

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

I get the same thing.. trying to install xfi pods.. have fair wifi depending on device.. have 1 gb wired..  but can't install xfinity pods because app says "gateway offline".  1.5 hours online with tech support (voice) to no avail.. suggestions?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

I have the exact same problem.  

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

@sge0720,thanks for being a valued member of the Xfinity Community Forums. I am sorry to hear you have not had pleasant customer service interactions so far. It certainly sounds like we dropped the ball. I would be happy to help moving forward.

Our recommended solution:

Restart the modem

Uninstall and Reinstall the app

Have you tried these steps already? Can you give me a breakdown of the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far? We may need to dig a little deeper if these steps do not fix the problem. 

Can you send us a private message with your full name, full name of account holder (if different), and service address? To send a private message click the chat icon in the upper right corner and select "Xfinity Support". We look forward to hearing from you.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

same here, uninstalled app, logged out and back, same issue

New to the Community?

Start Here