DUBoisFAMiLY's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 25, 2020 9:00 AM

xFi app not working

I have my kids internet limited & I’m trying to get into the app to turn their internet on and the app is down. I updated the app and restarted my phone and it’s still doing the same thing. It’s saying “sorry, that didn’t go as planned” and I’m given the option to “try again” or “sign out” I’ve done both and nothing has fixed the problem.

Responses

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

7 m ago

Something not right. Let's try that again ... looping

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

7 m ago

Can go online to (my.xfinity.com) and menu to "my xFinity" then can access. But the app keeps looping to error page.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

Where did you in’s how to allow access on the website?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

7 m ago

i have this same issue. it has been working up until today, 11/25, I cannot sign in with app. if I go to the website I can access it and make changes. Seems like something is broken all of the sudden.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

Is this app working for anyone yet?
pnsoc513

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

7 m ago

I get the same error message. Just started happening today. I can access xFi on line and make any changes I need.

Dahmenator

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

7 m ago

Same here. I both called Xfinity and spoke with a representative and also intiated a chat with a diferent respresentative, and both of them confirmed there is a problem with their apps right now. They said they're working on it and service should be restored sometime today.

They also said this affecting other Xfintiy apps and specifically mentioned the Xfinity Stream app.

New to the Community?

Start Here