optimistic2's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

XFi Advanced Security is blocking my website

I’m in the process of making a website for my blog. It works perfectly fine on other internet providers and on cellular data, but Comcast Advanced Security is marking it as “Phishing and other frauds” and blocking it. All online tests say everything is fine with the site, so I know it’s on Comcast’s end.

It’s a simple WordPress blog and it’s clear I’m not trying to scam anyone, so I need to get this resolved. I can turn off advanced security for my own network, but that doesn’t change the fact that it means millions of people who have Comcast still wouldn’t be able to access it. The issue is that the site is being flagged for no reason. Anshulnayar.com is the domain.

I have been on support calls for a week with little to no progres.

Please let me know who can take care of this.

Thank you in advance.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@ComcastJosh 

My organization's website, which I manage, is being blocked by Comcast as of yesterday. I have been on the phone with our network people for hours and it is clearly the problem others have been describing in this thread.

The website is: www.schoolfinancedata.org

Please unblock this site immediately. Thank you for your assistance.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@ComcastJosh Can you please help us out? We have a domain, https://palmbeachgardens.macaronikid.com, that is being blocked by Comcast. We've tried everything - redirecting to a different domain, forcing SSL, etc., but it's not working for many people. This seems to be the only way for us to get this on your radar so hopefully you can help. Thanks!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Apparently he's no longer on the team so he can't help us. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My website was blocked by Adanced Security on March 3, 2021 and now secure access appears to have been restored.  Secure access was fine up until 3/3/2021.  How do I confirm that my site will not be blocked in the future?

@ComcastDNS @ComcastMax @ComcastChe @ComcastJen @ComcastIan @ComcastSam @ComcastTim @ComcastBen @ComcastJosh @ComcastNima 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastJosh - A website I launched for a client a few days ago is getting blocked by all xfinity users with advanced security on as well. This is terrible for the organization and of course makes me look really bad as their developer as well. Can you please assist in unblocking visionscorecard.org ?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

@MartyS86 Did they ever answer you? How do you get this fixed?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastDNS @ComcastMax @ComcastChe @ComcastJen @ComcastIan @ComcastSam @ComcastTim @ComcastBen @ComcastJosh @ComcastNima  my website is getting blocked by comcast advanced security. visionscorecard.org

Please unblock it. It's causing damage to this nonprofit organization have this website down. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here