U

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 3:48 PM

Closed

Xfi admin portal parental controls aren’t accurate?

Has anyone had any experience with using the Xfinity admin portal and setting up blocked keyword/sites? I have been running reports and I’m pulling back thousands of searches for different sexual keywords. The issue is, it’s pulling data for days where we had literally no one in our house. 

does anyone know how accurate the data is?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_wip9dk Thank you for visiting our Xfinity Community forums for help with your online actvity. We recommend taking a look at our Using Xfinity Advance Security article here with other links in there such as Security protection when you are browsing on the go. 

If you feel that your account or service may be compromised please reach out to our expert team that works with this type of cases; The Customer Security Assurance Team. They also have an option to contact by phone and their hours of operation. 

2 Messages

@XfinityEva​ i just called and spent an hour on the line with three different people who had no idea what i was talking about. Any other suggestions?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you @user_wip9dk we can help further look into this. May I please have you send us a direct message with your full name and service address? 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here