T

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 14th, 2023 5:02 PM

Closed

Wrong Modem on Xfinity App

I have the wrong modem showing on my xfinity app. I'm not currently getting the speeds I'm paying for and I believe its due to the wrong model modem being shown on my account. I have tried reregistering the modem, reinstalling the app, logging out and back in. But its weird that my speeds are the max speeds of the model modem listed in the app instead of the 1gb that I'm paying for and my proper modem supports. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@Teannasaurusrex Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your modem, and connection. I can see the urgency, and want to be sure we get this squared away as quickly as possible for you. To get started, can you please Direct Message your name, the service address, and the correct MAC ID?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here