Seb100c's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 3:00 PM

Wifi assessment done, cant order my 3 xfi pods

Hello,

I did receive the email "Your home WiFi assessment is complete." telling that "Our results show that
your coverage will benefit from a few xFi Pods.
Three xFi Pods are available to you at no extra cost as part of your xFi Advantage service."

But when I use the link provided in the email, I end up with an error "We're sorry.
Please call 1-800-Xfinity and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help."

But after over 1h over the phone with different service, noone can help me.

I have seen some users having the same issue.

After using the link from the email I land on a webpage "xFi Pod/3 Pack" with a link "Get Pods".

Then I have a screen looking up xfinity plan, checking price, checking availibility and finaly the error screen above.

How can I get the free pods I should be able to claim after the wifi assessment?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

XfinityHana

Official Employee

• 

124 Messages

2 y ago

Hi @Seb100c

I've escalated your issue. Someone should be reaching out to you via phone to help you fulfill your order.

Thanks,

Hana

XfinityHana

Official Employee

• 

124 Messages

2 y ago

@Seb100c 

Would it be possible to let me know when you were attempting to redeem and go that error (date and approximate time)

Thanks,

Hana

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hello @ComcastHana

First I tried the day I received the email, 6/22/2019 around 6 PM EDT.

Then I tried one week after because I was thinking I tried to early.

After that I forgot about it. But this summer, we started to really use every rooms of our house and the wifi is dropping at different places. I tried again in end of august. That is when I finaly took the time to call the number from the error message which was without result after 1 hour on the phone.

I tried again before starting this topic, the 10/4/2019 between 5 and 6 PM EDT multiple times.

I just tried again at 2:14 PM EDT, 10/14/2019.

I have not receive any phone call from xfinity yet.

Thank you for looking into it.

Regards

XfinityHana

Official Employee

• 

124 Messages

2 y ago

Thanks @Seb100c 

I appreciate your patience and thorough response. I'll send up this information and update you as soon as I hear back. 

Thanks,

Hana

New to the Community?

Start Here