U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 20th, 2023 6:00 PM

Closed

White screen

Always a white screen. The assistant app doesn't work has not for months since that one update.

Now my service is out and the support page is telling me to go to an app that doesn't worn.

I have always stood by comcast until recently but this is really making me want to find a different provider.

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

1 year ago

My app does the same thing on every single device. I have not found a way to fix it. I suggest posting about your issue in the other forums and the team here should be able to help. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel @user_703f52. I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

Help. I pressed the mute button too long and now have a white screen that says “Use Accessibility Shortcut?” And can’t get it to turn off. I can’t watch the television!

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

Good evening, @user_inchzt I am bummed you're unable to watch TV due to the Accessibility screen. We can help! Do you have a voice remote by any chance?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

1 year ago

The white screen happens to Android users because Chrome is not the default browser. So dumb, please fix it. Xfinity should not care what my default browser is. The app should work by itself.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here