Tek's profile

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

Tuesday, April 18th, 2023 12:19 AM

Closed

Where is the TV section in the new Xfinity App?

In the my account app I can click TV and view my cable boxes. It allows me to select what one I want to restart and such. 

In the new Xfinity App this section that exists in the My Account app is non-existent. 

Can somebody tell me where this section is in the replacement app? 

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Tek and thank you for bringing this question regarding Xfinity app features to our attention here at the Xfinity Community Forums. Currently, the available methods for restarting your Xfinity cable boxes are listed at https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-reboot-my-set-top-box

We are continuously working to improve and add features to the new Xfinity app to ensure it is a one-stop shop for all of your Xfinity service needs and tasks, and I appreciate you providing this feedback so we may ensure it is implemented in the future. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions regarding the other available options for restarting TV boxes listed at the link above.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

1 year ago

So the new Xfinity App doesn't have the ability to reboot the boxes like the My Account App?

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

@Tek As of this time, the same menu has not yet been migrated to the new app, but you are still able to do so at www.xfinity.com and from the box itself via the Help menu, Device Settings or saying "Restart TV Box" into your Xfinity voice remote!

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here