U

Thursday, August 10th, 2023 3:03 PM

Closed

Where did the app features go?

I need to check which devices are currently connected to my wifi. The app no longer has this capability, as it appears to just be a chat bot. When I try to log into my router at 10.0.0.1, I am prompted to change my password before I can continue. But the operation times out, so I can never log in.

I've lost all access to my modem, can someone please let me know how I can get to these very basic features?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_009f078ui765456! Thank you for creating a post about your concerns with missing device connectivity information on the app. I'm actively using our latest Xfinity App to view the devices connected to my in-home WiFi, which you should definitely be able to do as well. Are you using the latest app, ensuring it has the latest updates? Keep in mind we are no longer using the Xfinity My Account App which you may have used previously.

4 Messages

1 year ago

The app is trash now! 

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

1 year ago

I’m so frustrated over this!  I went through direct message and with a gateway restart and modem recycle my correct app came back.  But it lasted less than 24 hours.  A few futile attempts with chat, and back to direct message.  This time I immediately got a text that my request was ‘sent to a higher level’ and someone would reach out to me. Hahahaha.  One hour later, a second text saying ‘my service was restored’. Except I never lost service and nothing was done to my modem or app.  I want a resolution!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@painterfam, I am sorry to hear this only lasted 24 hours. Can you meet us back in the direct message, so we can look more into your concerns, those messages and more. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here