U

Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 3:42 PM

Closed

What to do if xfinity app doesn’t show WiFi tab

We were unable to connect our wifi booster pods because the xfinity app didn’t show the wifi tab. Two calls to xfinity tech support did not help. On this very same forum, I saw that someone used the xfinity app to go thru the steps “activate my gateway” even though the gateway was already active and working.  That solved the problem. The app refreshed and the wifi tab showed all wifi devices. We did have to use the app to reconnect our devices.

I read so many complaints about the missing wifi tab, and one person found the solution. Tech support should know this!

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @user_h8fr0k! Thanks for taking the time to reach out on our Forums. We value and appreciate you being a customer with us, so I am sorry to hear about the complications you ran into trying to get this Wi-Fi tab issue resolved with our support teams. We truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused you. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know and provide us with this update. I will definitely get this feedback passed along to management. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here