kjakubowsk's profile

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 4:17 PM

Closed

Welcome to Xfinity prompt on WiFi

I started getting this on my iPhone over my WiFi today (I haven't made any equipment or other changes).  This isn't affecting my hard lined PC or laptops on my WiFi.  Just my iPhone.  What is this and why did it start popping up today?  I can't do anything with my phone on WiFi because of this.

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

3 years ago

Not really sure why this was moved to the apps section as it's not an apps issue.  It's a WiFi / internet issue.  If someone is going to move it, at least reply to it.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

3 years ago

As I always do, I restarted my modem and router before I called customer service.  Sure enough, after rebooting, even my hard line was displaying that message.  I went through the prompts and I had to reactivate my internet service.

My question now is WHY?!?  Nothing has changed recently on my service, why did I have to go through re-activating it?

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

Hello kjakubowsk. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums! I can assist with troubleshooting this activation and WiFi issue you keep encountering. I'll need to review your account to begin with diagnostics. Please reach out to us via private chat message and include your full name and service address, so we can access your account. To send the private chat message, click on the chat icon at the top right of the page, and choose Xfinity Support.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here