X

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 14th, 2023 12:46 PM

Closed

Unable to access app or site

My Xfinity internet was installed yesterday. I thought maybe once that was done this would fix, but no luck. Every time I log into the app I get:

Access not Authorized

You signed in successfully, but you must be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service.

The site seems to authenticate me but then silently kicks me back out. The Assistant won’t help much if sign in doesn’t work. What do I do?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @XfiniZ and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! It's important to us that you be able to access the app. I know I rely on mine for eveerything from billing to managing my in home Wi-Fi. With three kids being able to set up profiles with bedtime routines is invaluable and definitely makes bedtime a breeze! Since I'll need to ask for your Xfinity username and other account information please send us a DM to Xfinity support with your full name, address and that usename to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here