mattwallace24's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 3:00 AM

Closed

“ To access xFi, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment.”

When I try to access xFi features (e.g. change WiFi password), I get the following message:

Upgrade for This Experience
To access xFi, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment.

It is a new install and the equipment installed appears to be the latest and supports xFi.

Any suggestions on how to resolve?

Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

124 Messages

5 years ago

@mattwallace24 

It looks like your username was attached to a different account number. The agent was able to migrate it. Please let me know if you can now access xFi. 

Thanks,

Hana

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I get the same message (...upgrade your service/equipment...) on both that site and the app.  I understand it is probably a database/account setup issue, but can't find anyone to resolve it.  However, I have seen some users post to this forum and a Comcast employee responds and helps resolves.  Fingers crossed.  

I have several other issues, but trying to address them one at a time and hoping that once my account is cleaned up to resolve this issue, many of the others will also be fixed.

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

124 Messages

5 years ago

@mattwallace24 

I've escalated your issue to Advanced Repair. They'll likely give you a call to troubleshoot your issue. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can help you with. 

Thanks,

Hana

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hana, 

Yes, it appears to have worked!  Thank you so much.

This resolved several issues for me including access to xFi, voicemail, etc.  Thanks again!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here