U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 12th, 2023 5:48 AM

Closed

The new app is worthless!

I can't do anything I used to be able to do on the old app. The biggest issue I have is that it shows nothing is due on my bill. But I paid later on the website (by a few days). Just checked for this month and it shows nothing due AGAIN (it's the 11th but I'm sure my account is due the 12th or 13th). Sure enough, online it shows it's due and I also got a late charge last month. 

The app is glitching out, doesn't show what I need when I need it, won't reset my modem for me like it used to, and since it shows nothing due, I can't even make a payment (there is no payment button if nothing is due).

Please fix... your app used to at least have functionality... this is a worthless app now and the UI is terrible.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Good morning, @user_d4da3f. I'm sorry to hear the app is not updating on time with the information you're looking for as well as not resetting the modem like it use to. Are there any pending updates on the app? How about your phone? Also, have you tried uninstalling the application and then downloading it again to see if that works? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here