U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 6:13 PM

Closed

Streaming services out

Streaming service is out, requested a call from Customer support, no call back ??

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

1 year ago

Xfinity Stream App not loading.  Getting TVAPP-00249 error code when trying to open Xfinity Stream App on both my WI-FI TV and mobile I-phone at my home.  Hard wire cable TV is fine for cable channels.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

1 year ago

@user_d88ef2 I can definitely understand the frustration if the streaming services aren't working. We can definitely help you further here. When you reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums you are working with the Xfinity Support team of experts. We are able to assist you with any and all concerns right here on this platform and do try to keep our communications on this platform for documentation purposes. This is very helpful since if a follow-up is required we have a full record of what has been discussed in the event we are off the day of the follow-up. This helps us in not asking the same questions twice or making you repeat anything. :) The other added benefit is that you'll have the chance to save the interaction for accuracy purposes if needed later. 

Can you tell me a little more about what is happening, are you trying to view the Stream app via a mobile device, a Roku or directly from the Stream website using a PC? What error messages are you getting?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here