P

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 4th, 2022 9:21 PM

Closed

Status Unavailable

I have my own modem and up until recently the xfinity status page showed it connected, however now it shows "status unavailable" on the xfinity status page and "offline" in the xfinity app.  Support was able to send signals and restart my modem, however the problem remains.  My cable box shows connected and my internet is working fine otherwise

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

2 years ago

Hey @patrickrowan I apologize for the troubles experienced with your modem and internet services. I am here and will investigate and do all I can to get you online. Can you tell me what type of troubleshooting steps you've completed? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityLamont​ no worries, like I said my cable and internet are working the xfinity status page just say my modem and cable box are unreachable.  Troubleshooting so far includes unplugging the devices for several minutes and then plugging them back in as well as a remote reset from xfinity support.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

We are glad to hear that everything is working properly for you at the moment. I am sure the status page will update soon but to be sure can you tell me if you're using the app or website to see the status of your equipment? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAmir​ it's happening in both the app and web

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same exact issue. Was this resolved?  My DVR box status is shown as “unavailable“ but the two non-DVR boxes, one located in each bedroom, are detected and appear to be normal. I am not having a problem with my service, but this is annoying. Screen shot below

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

Hi, @

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a direct message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here