U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Apr 10, 2022 7:03 PM

Closed

Sorry, that didn't go as planned

Getting this error whenever I try to sign into the xfinity app. It doesn't work on both Android or Apple devices. I am a new customer and it hasn't been working for almost a week now. I can't activate my internet because of this. Whenever I call customer support, they have not helped at all with fixing my account. I want to be able to sign into the app.

EG

Expert

• 

96.9K Messages

8 months ago

Concern moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

791 Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_bf02c5! Thank you so much for reaching out to us here via our Forums platform. I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to log into your account to activate your internet. Here is a helpful link to get you started https://comca.st/3O9mQ5q.

If you need additional help, please send us a DM. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinitySelena​ I have the same problem. I’m looking for help cause we’re unable to activate our internet and it’s extremely frustrating after paying for a service. We’ve spent 3 days straight on and off calls with clueless customer service so that’s not a door I wish to reopen.

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello, @user_dc7504. Thanks for reaching out about your service. We appreciate that you moved with us and I am truly sorry for the frustration and time you have had to spend to get the service working. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page. (I will need the address where you had service and then the new address as well).

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I’m about to punch my iPhone in the face. I am NOT a new customer and I am caught in this never ending loop of hell. My ONLY option on the sign in screen are to click a link for the Privacy Policy or Terms of Service, or click sign in. When I click sign in, it takes me to a page that says “Sorry, that didn’t go as planned.” I get that screen in under one millisecond. I have deleted and reinstalled the app 5 times. Everything the “support” person said above is impossible to do….it doesn’t exist. [Edited: "Language"]????? I’ve been using this app flawlessly for seven months. HELP!!

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_0e92e1​ I am having the same issue and these idiots keep telling me to do the same thing, to use the app that i cant sign into lol. why make all this only accessible through an app, it makes no sense. i was trying to open ports for gaming and that can only be done from the app. the app is [edit for language]. they should bring back access to the website since this app is a flustercluck of {edit for language].

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

661 Messages

It looks like this post is a few months old, can you make a new post so we can make sure everyone gets the answer? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 months ago

I am having the same problem. I have had this working for weeks and now this. What the [edited due to language] is going on?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_759f7b​ Same here. Been fine for a while now im unable to sign in. as soon as i click login it takes me straight to the "Sorry that didnt go as planned" screen

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here