U

Friday, September 22nd, 2023 3:56 PM

Closed

Second account in the app

I have two accounts with you, but I can see only one in the account. How may I see the other account??

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 months ago

Hey @user_7535f3 you can link your accounts if you are the primary by logging in to your account through Xfinity.com. Here is a step-by-step guide to help! 

1 Message

@XfinityEva​ 

Yeah, my accounts are linked. There is a primary and a manager. Only the primary account is accessible through the app. There doesn't seem to be any way to get to the manager account. And I need to set up a new modem. I'm not sure why you guys can't figure out how to make having two accounts more simple. I have my account and my mother's account, and a lot of people have rental houses, etc. You can't even use the same cell number for two accounts, leading to even more problems.

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Thank you for your patience. I apologize that you have experienced issues accessing your accounts on the Xfinity App. Since the accounts are linked, you should be able to toggle between the two accounts. This link provides detailed steps on how to switch between linked accounts: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/switching-between-multiple-accounts. You'll want to scroll down to the section that says "HOW TO SWITCH BETWEEN YOUR ACCOUNTS ON XFINITY.COM". 

Please let me know if you experience issues after following these steps. I appreciate your time!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here