U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, July 15th, 2023 6:34 PM

Closed

Rewards

I have been unable to get the xfinity rewards page to load. Both through the app and the website. I have cleared history and restarted my phone and nothing. Last time I was able to get in was to redeem this week’s free movie. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here. Just keeps trying to load. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

FYI I used a friend’s laptop and was able to access Rewards that way. Good luck. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_5bfd01! Thanks for spending your time to contact XFINITY over our forums page and for patiently waiting for a response. I love redeeming those movies so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. We can help. Are you still experiencing an issue with getting the reward's page to load at this time?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ yes this continues to be an issue for me thanks 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

@user_5bfd01 Ah, okay. Let's get this fixed. Have you checked to see if you experience the same issue on multiple devices or multiple browsers?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

@XfinityGabriel I came to this forum for the same reason. Have tried the phone app and multiple browsers on my mac and keep getting the three dots after signing in.

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

@bowmanbk  Have you tried restarting your devices to see if that works? It worked for a previous user on this thread. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

So I just did a restart on my phone and am able to get it to work on the browser now but not on the app. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_5bfd01, have you tried logging out of the Xfinity app all the way, and then log back in to see if you can gain access to the Xfinity Reward section?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here