user_63433f's profile

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Friday, June 30th, 2023 10:32 AM

Closed

Rewards

Xfinity rewards has been down for 2 days on both the Xfi app and on a PC using the web.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_63433f Thank you for making us aware of the issue with accessing Xfinity rewards. I would love to help out so that you can redeem your rewards. What happens when you try to access the rewards?

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@XfinityPaula​ buffering but application never opens on both my phone using the app or my PC using the internet.

In addition, I have cleared the caches on both my phone and PC, as well as rebooting my phone.

The Xfi app may be experiencing problems, because my camera is disconnected and I tried all day yesterday trying to reset and set it up again using the app.  FYI, the camera is not connected to the Xfinity home app, as it is a standalone that does not videotape.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for letting me know that it's been buffering and that you have tried clearing the cache. I have not received any reports for the app at this time. But since that seems to have an issue, we can focus on using the computer. If you visit this link does the site load? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@XfinityPaula​ No, Paula, it just buffers the same as the app on my phone.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_63433f Thanks for trying once more. I have your direct message here, since the basic checks are not helping us out, I will need your account details / Xfinity ID. I will reply to your direct message for that information. Once we figure this out we can update your post with the resolution. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same problem here.  Has been happening roughly for a week.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem here. Repeated attempts over last few days via both the app and website.  Trying to sign up for Rewards, and both ways just get the gray circle with the oscillating white dots and the page never loads.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Jrsoup @KoryCO @julesshing Thank you for your patience and visiting the Xfinity Community Forums for help with signing up for Xfinity Rewards. If you are still having issues at this time, please send us a direct message with your full name and service address for further assistance. 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

16 Messages

1 year ago

Same for me. Repeated attempts from various links and app vs pc. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Repeated attempts, multiple weeks, various troubleshooting measures taken all with same result: Cannot access Xfinity Rewards page via PC or phone either, as others have reported.  Same black screen & dots buffering, appears to be trying to load without success.  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_ba5828, thank you for reaching out regarding accessing the Xfinity Rewards platform. Please ensure you have cleared your cache and cookies on your devices, and it may be a good idea to restart your modem. Once those steps have been taken, please try and access the Xfinity Rewards site again. https://www.xfinity.com/rewards

Contributor

• 

152 Messages

1 year ago

I was just in the App looking at the rewards five minutes ago .

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here