B

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, July 16th, 2023 6:17 PM

Closed

Rewards no longer loading (... is only displaying, both on the App and on multiple web browsers on other devices)

Last time it worked was 6 days ago, now the rewards page is just giving the 3 dots and never going anywhere. Tried different browsers (even on some that never accessed the xfinity webpages), and even on the App, All other pages work fine, just the rewards one is not loading. It is no cookie or so, even tried incognito browsers with no change.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

my solution (THANKS to support)

on computers: clear cookies AND cache for xfinity (one alone wasnt helping)
on iOS: clearing safari cookies/cache wasnt helping, had to delete the xfinity app and redownload it

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

Looks great! Hopefully, that will help others. I gave it a like and I will be closing the conversation as solved. Have a great night!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Barbara_2023 thanks for sharing this experience and for doing all you can to troubleshoot. When you can send us a direct message, so we can help with your Xfinity Rewards account. Use the Direct Messaging icon, next to the Bell icon, on the top right side of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." 

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

1 year ago

@Barbara_2023 Thank you for working with us; I am super glad we got this fixed. For anyone else who stumbles across this post, clearing the cached data from Xfinity's website fixed the issue via browser, and deleting and reinstalling the Xfinity app worked there. This may not have fixed it before as our team has been working on the backend to resolve this. 

Thank you again. You rock!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here