user_twh773's profile

Contributor

• 

70 Messages

Friday, August 19th, 2022 4:31 PM

Closed

Peacock won't play unless I create an account

I have premium Peacock TV included with my X1 account. When I went to the app it had a message about associating my email with Peacock. I used my email which was already listed and got a message that Peacock tv is included in my Xfinity account, but it wanted me to enter my password. My Xfinity password is not recognized and I am not going to create a peacock account for something Xfinity includes with my account. Prior to today I just opened the app and was able to watch.

I was able to associate my wife's email to use the app on the bedroom tv, but now it wants me to go through the whole process on my 2 other tv's

What's the issue with Peacock?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

70 Messages

2 years ago

I did use my email and created a Peacock specific password and signed into all 3 tv's

Thank you

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

Wonderful! I'm glad I was able to help.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @twheale! I've really enjoyed watching Peacock Premium myself, so I understand wanting to make sure it's available on each TV! Since the Peacock App is separate from our other Xfinity apps to manage your account and services it will ask you to set up a new password for logging in with the email address you choose for your profile. 

I'm glad you were able to sign in with your wife's email! It sounds like the app might have had an update or change that caused her email to be signed out. Were you able to sign back into the other two TVs successfully?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here