J

Monday, October 23rd, 2023 4:07 AM

Closed

Paused devices

How can I unpause something that is not paused? This is [Edited: Language]. All my devices started doing this for no apparent reason. 
it’s ridiculous. The answers provided in the forum do not work.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @JorgeL can you provide us with details of the steps you attempted to unpause your devices? We want to assist you with figuring this out. 

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasC​ 

I have done it all. Plug, unplug, settings, new modem, restart, restart devices, clean history/cache, you name it, I’ve done it.  It does not work. I even went to clean networks on my desktop. NOTHING WORKS. This pause/unpause new feature [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@JorgeL Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here