U

Sunday, June 2nd, 2024 5:12 AM

Paramount plus app

Paramount + (through Xfinity) has to be the worst streaming service of all time. It consistently buffers every 45 seconds, which never happens with any of the other apps like Hulu, Netflix or Amazon. The Amazon Prime App allows you to access older content like the first two seasons of Evil, and there are no buffering issues with it. Unfortunately, the most recent season is only on Paramount +.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Greetings, @user_a6su0q! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Paramount+ app on your cable box, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

I know how frustrating it can be when the only app showing the content you want to see is not working correctly. I would like to see if we can help get this resolved for you. Can you tell me what troubleshooting steps you've already taken with this? Have you already tried clearing the locally stored data on your cable box? That seems to make a big difference with issues like this. You can find more details about how to do that here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-clear-cookies-and-local-data-storage

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

I am experiencing the exact same thing. It seems that Xfinity does not know how to fix it. Every post just has a blanket answer of what troubleshooting steps have you taken. Every other streaming app works flawlessly, only Paramount+ has an issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you, @user_1c8bc7 I'm truly sorry for the trouble you are having with the Paramount+ App. Since you are not having issues with your Apps, have you reached out to Paramount?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here