U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Oct 13, 2021 7:27 PM

Closed

My account screenshot

Is there any way to change the privacy block for screenshots within the xfnity app my account app and mobile site? I need it for work and it won't allow the action. 

Thank you 

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

23.7K Messages

7 m ago

Your question is not clear. What is it exactly that you are being prevented from doing, and on what brand and model of equipment?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@BruceW  an android cellphone "Samsung"  I need a screenshot for my job to show proof of equipment failure and services not working.  I only have my cell phone to use. No PC no tablet no apple devices. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@BruceW when you attempt to capture a still image on the Xfinity app, you are unable to capture the image.  When I click the two buttons on my iPad to take a screen shot, I only get back a dark screen, and apparently I'm not alone. This creates a HUGE hassle involving third party software just to capture a simple image and several minutes of time, rather than a simple key press and you're done.

With premium pricing we should get Premium service and features with Comcast over lower-tier competitors, not less. No other cable company that I am aware of is doing this. 
        Hopefully someone gets wise and deactivates this measure.. I have never found a place on the web in which I could not take a screen shot, until now...

**I'm guessing somewhere along the line, a screenshot was used that upset someone of influence. Maybe the screenshot was about somebody in particular with ties to the company , or(more likely) a simple copyright issue ruffled some feathers. If this was the case, I believe in kind, they made an overcorrection(I've never heard of anybody doing this), affecting a bunch of paying members with their day-to-day.**

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here