U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 19th, 2023 3:03 PM

Closed

My Account APP going away

The APP replacing the My Account App does not have the information that I have relied on of verifying my connection is active and if not it had an outage map.  This is very useful information that lets me know why my connection is down.  Without this information I would have to call the support to find out why my Internet is down and we all know how long that takes and the run around you get.   Please add this information to the new APP or bring back the old one.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

I agree with you totally.  The My Account had everything I needed, all well organized. The Xfinity app is confusing and is missing may features.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@deh2k​ Ditto. All the same functionality is spread out all over the place or missing. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_b77593, and thank you for this feedback! I appreciate what you've shared here because I think we've all had to adjust to the differences between these applications. I will say that I've only been using the Xfinity App for a while now, and it does provide connectivity status as well as interruption notifications. When you first pull up (and log in to) the app, you should be on the Overview tab which is followed by the Connect, People, and Security (if applicable) tabs at the bottom of the screen.

At the top of the Overview, you may see "Having issues? Run a test" which you can click on to start checking for service interruptions, testing your speeds, and providing current connectivity results. I find this super handy! Alternatively, you can go to the Connect tab after launching the app, which also provides the "Run a test" option near the top of the screen. Keep in mind, too, that you can also visit our Status Center when having service issues, to check for known interruptions that may be affecting your area.

We know that it's not always convenient to call in, which is why we're trying to provide as many self-service options as possible in the new application. If you have any other questions about how or where to access certain features, just let us know! Our Digital Care Team is happy to provide all the information you need right here :)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

I dont like this. Not everyone wants to rely on an android phone app. I want to see my information on a windows browser. They've taken this away?  How does xfinity do this when they provide INTERNET service but wont put relevant information on their own website?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here