U

Wednesday, September 11th, 2024 5:21 PM

mobile app infinite login loop

Hello, The Xfinity app on my phone (Samsung A71 5G) tells me," You're already signed in as: xxxx. There is a continue button. When I press it, the screen changes, flashes a few times and ends back on the same screen. I have removed the Xfinity app, and reinstalled it twice. I have tried the chat, but can never get in touch with a real person and the suggestions in chat don't solve the problem. I also tried rebooting the modem by powering it off. It appears that many people have had this problem. Maybe it should be added as a problem to the chat.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 days ago

user_pjgc6l Hello there! Thanks for sharing the trouble you are having with accessing the app as well as the trouble with the help through chat. I know how troublesome this can be, and I'm sorry that our support has not been better. Having the access to the app is almost vital since there are so many options that can be controlled there. 

I would love to help out and figure out what's going wrong with the app or the account that may be causing this trouble. Have you tried to sign in to your account at xfinity.com? I'm curious if there are any errors within that space as well. 

2 Messages

I can sign in to my account and my PC. That works, but doesn't have the features of the app. It would be great if the app were made to run on a PC.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here