U

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 1:47 AM

managing my xfi network from my win10 pc NOT a MOBILE

I need to be able to manage my network, self protection cameras and review the videos etc and such from my desktop win10pro computer , due to certain physical disabilities and financial inability to aquire a newer laptop,(my last one died )or replace stolen cell phones .any money I can spare goes into my musical instruments and equipment, which is Most Important to Me!.I spend too much on xfinity already and cant justify spending one more red cent on this (i have much much more to add concerning this service lack of customer service,the [Edited: "Language"] ai assistant feature,response time,billing schedule change costing me overdraft protection charges each month etc etc etc) i am genuinely infuriated by these things and if i cant simply manage the features i pay for on my computer im going to have to say goodbye to xfinity.when i moved to this location xfinity was the only option,that has since changed, therefore Im already considering and researching options. I can see this issue concerning the availability of an app for desktops is rather important to a significant portion of xfinity subscribers yet xfinity does basicly nothing to provide even aesily accessable information concerning such,I  find this to unacceptable that this megacorporate simply buries the issue rather than readily provide more easily accessed solutions. Are there Any solutions ?better yet What is the Solution Please ?

Official Employee

• 

988 Messages

24 days ago

Hello @user_pvcdmk, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. We do have a portal available for our Xfinity Home Customers to use on their PC/Laptops. You can find out more here at Xfinity Home Subscriber Portal for Xfinity Internet . Please let us know if you need any further assistance we ware always happy to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here