mmcc7's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, June 1st, 2024 4:04 PM

Lost access to Xfinity app

I received a new device connected notification.  I didn't recognize it, so I paused it.  Now I can get into the Xfinity app on my phone.

Official Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Using another mobile phone, I was able to unpause the device that I had paused.  After that, I was able to get into the Xfinity app on my mobile phone.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@mmcc7 Hi there! Thanks for sharing with us that you can access the Xfinty app again. The app makes managing the account and features so simple! Are you having any issues with the Xfinity app or accessing the Xfinity app currently? 
@EG Thanks for moving the post over for our assistance! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I answered my own question. I'm getting reminders to accept the solution but my post doesn't have that option.  How do I accept it as the solution?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

mmcc7, No worries. I was able to mark it for you on my end. How does this sound?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

105.7K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Expert

• 

105.7K Messages

3 months ago

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here