J

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, May 13, 2021 12:07 PM

Login loop

I’m stuck in a login loop on the xfinity app.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

188 Messages

1 m ago

Greetings, @jaquelinehen234! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues logging in, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about what was happening? Are you using the same login for your 'Xfinity" app as you are using here on the forum? What sorts of error messages are you seeing?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

So I'm basically having the same problem, I log in, wait, then I'm back to the login page. It's very frustrating since i can't even log into the xfinity app on my phone, let alone on the website. This has been happening for so long I have lost count.

Official Employee

• 

106 Messages

Hello, @user_201d30, thank you for taking the time to comment and share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing an issue with logging into your account. Please rest assured, we got you! 

Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps on your own? Some steps may include but are not limited to, clearing cache and cookies, using different web browser. Please let us know so we can look further into this with you. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I’m having the same issue here, cleared cookies, different device, different browser, reinstalled, nothing works. Help

New to the Community?

Start Here