PoseiDon0420's profile

Thursday, January 4th, 2024 5:41 AM

Closed

kwikset-lock-wont-delete-from-the-xfinity-app

I am unable to remove the kwikset 914C zigbee Smart Lock from my app and I am also unable to add it back onto my app Don't know if it won't let me until I remove it.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

9 months ago

Hey, @PoseiDon0420! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to delete the Kwikset lock from the Xfinity app. When you attempt to delete it, are you getting an error message? Since it has been a few days are you still having the issue?

(edited)

3 Messages

When I select to delete the device it just goes back to this screen.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks for sharing those images, @PoseiDon0420! I see the alert reflecting the lock is offline. Is this why you are trying to remove it from the app, or did you manually take it offline before attempting to remove it from the app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

My lock has been offline I have not been able to use it so I was trying to remove it so I can add it back. it's not letting me add the lock back on as well as another lock that I have so I figured the reason why it's not letting me add any new locks until I get this one removed.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

861 Messages

@PoseiDon0420 We can see what can be done our end. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here