Kwikset lock won’t delete from the Xfinity app
I’m having issues deleting the kwikset smart lock from the Xfinity app. I have factory reset the device and removed/re downloaded the xfinity app, still won’t work. Every time I select to delete the lock it just times out. The weird thing is, is the lock in the Xfinity home app works fine. I can unlock and lock door through it. Also I get all the alerts when the lock is used. I’ve seen other threads like this with no solution. I would like it to work in the xfinity app properly since i have my cameras and lights all working through there as well. Can someone please help??
8 days ago
Hi, I'd like to take a closer look at your account and help get this issue resolved. Could you please follow these steps to send me a direct message?
To get started, please send me a direct message. To send me a direct message in the Xfinity Forum:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "XfinitySupport" in the to line and select "XfinitySupport" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
5 days ago
I am having the same issue. Is there a fix?