U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 15th, 2023 12:49 AM

Closed

Kwikset lock won’t delete from the Xfinity app

I’m having issues deleting the kwikset smart lock from the Xfinity app. I have factory reset the device and removed/re downloaded the xfinity app, still won’t work. Every time I select to delete the lock it just times out. The weird thing is, is the lock in the Xfinity home app works fine. I can unlock and lock door through it. Also I get all the alerts when the lock is used. I’ve seen other threads like this with no solution. I would like it to work in the xfinity app properly since i have my cameras and lights all working through there as well. Can someone please help?? 

Official Employee

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hi, I'd like to take a closer look at your account and help get this issue resolved. Could you please follow these steps to send me a direct message?

To get started, please send me a direct message. To send me a direct message in the Xfinity Forum: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "XfinitySupport" in the to line and select "XfinitySupport" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Thanks!

(edited)

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I am having the same issue.  Is there a fix?

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

@ArthurLipscomb Hello, thank you for reaching out to us through our Xfinity Forums Community, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response. I understand that you've been experiencing some issues with Kwikset lock.

To get started, please send me a direct message. To send me a direct message in the Xfinity Forum: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "XfinitySupport" in the to line and select "XfinitySupport" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Thanks!

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I’m having the same issue. 

Official Employee

• 

740 Messages

@user_a740d      We can look into this for you today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Has anyone figured out an resolution to this? I’m having the same issue as well

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

Hey, @PersianBoi88! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to delete the kwikset items from your Xfinity app. When you try are you getting a error message?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here