Dakotagabriella's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Feb 14, 2021 3:00 PM

Internet connection

All devices say connected and working in xfinity app but nothing will actually work. There is no connection even though the app says it’s connected. I have restarted and unplugged my box 3 times and still won’t work.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I’m having the same problem in Washington state.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Same thing happening to me in California. Have you gotten any updates?

ComcastDena

Official Employee

• 

97 Messages

2 m ago

Hello! I understand how important your services are to you as they are to me as I work from home full time and any connection issues will cause a headache not only to me but my whole household! Have you tried to forget the network on your devices after a reboot and try to reconnect? I have noticed that does help from time to time especially if the devices have had a recent update to them. If the problem still persist, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. Send me a private message by clicking my profile name (ComcastDena), then click "Send a message". Thank you for your continued patience, and I hope to hear from you soon!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here