U

Saturday, July 27th, 2024 8:47 AM

Gateway test on Xfinity app

The Gateway test on the app used to show the speed to the gateway.  As of 3 days ago, it just shows the gateway is active.  Is the Speedtest no longer available?

Expert

• 

106.5K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_99fyex the test is still there when I test. I would update the app and then remove and reinstall it if a basic reset does not resolve the issue

2 Messages

Just did both those things. No help. I go to Troubleshooting, It shows No Outages, then checks Gateway Status.  This where it used to check the Gateway speed, but now just says Your Gateway is Online and starts checking speeds to devices.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for taking the time to reinstall the app. Something else we want to do is make sure you're signed is an account manager or higher and test on multiple devices. If you see the same results on all devices, with an Xfinity ID that's listed as a manager or primary please let us know. We may need to take additional actions to help and pull up your account in a DM. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here