U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 1st, 2023 10:32 PM

Closed

Gateway offline

Problem is our internet is working good but on the app it is saying it is offline. We can’t hook up the extender pod with the app saying it’s offline. I have tried deleting the app multiple times and logging out but nothing has worked. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_62e970. Thank you for reaching out to let us know about the trouble. Also, thank you @EG for getting this post to the right spot, so we can properly assist. I see your network is performing as expected, however, your app is reflecting you are completely offline. I'm sure this has been both confusing and frustrating, but we'll do everything we can to help. 

I started by completing a general account refresh on my end. This doesn't affect your services, so you'll remain online. With that said, it will update your profile to ensure it's displaying the correct equipment and subscription. I know you've done this already, but we do recommend clearing the cache/cookies and uninstalling/reinstalling again after a refresh is completed. Would you be able to give this a try and check if there are any changes? Lastly, have you recently made any changes to your plan or equipment? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here