U

Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 8:02 PM

Gateway not appearing on xfinity app

Gateway does not appear in xfinity app despite my gateway being online and working just fine, posting here so I can dm an actual xfinity representative to help me because the xfinity assistant support was not helpful at all.

Official Employee

• 

810 Messages

24 days ago

user_3yvund thank you for taking the time to reach out via Community Forums. I would be happy to assist you with your internet equipment concerns. What troubleshooting steps have you already attempted with your equipment?

5 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ I have reinstalled the app and rebooted my router as instructed by xfinity. I have seen many other people on here with the same problem as me and I did not find any solutions in those threads.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_3yvund. Are you experiencing this issue with multiple devices? Have you attempted accessing the website and are you seeing the same issue? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

I don't have the xfinity app on any other devices, and I don't think I can access the router stuff on the website anyway based on what I've seen from other people with this problem. Is there a link I can follow to check my router on the website?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @user_3yvund, and thank you for reaching back out to our Communities team today, we hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend so far! Are you able to try logging in to our website here https://login.xfinity.com/login and see if your device appears on your online account? Please let us know! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

Yes I can log into the website, no I can not see my device on my online account.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here