U

Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 11:51 PM

Gateway No Longer on App and Cannot See Internet Usage Anymore

I decided to open up the app to check my internet usage and I noticed that I can no longer see my gateway and can't see my internet usage. When ever I try I get a error 400 Bad Request that pops up. The gateway shows up on my account on the website and I was able to restart it using the option but it fixed nothing. None of the options for the gateway work when I try to click on them, app or website, and get some sort of message on how the wifi connection can't be verified or another error 400. All my devices are still on the wifi and getting internet. Do I need to activate the gateway again in the app or is that going to mess with and confuse the system?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

24 days ago

Hello, @user_zdq8qa. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums regarding the Xfinity app issues. Thanks for attempting restarting the app, have you checked that the app is up to date?

4 Messages

The app is up to date. I can also no longer access any settings for my gateway through website either.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thanks for the information, @user_zdq8qa. Are you trying to access it through a primary Xfinity user ID? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Yes, I'm logged into my account. I only have one Xfinity user ID.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Got it, @user_zdq8qa. Let's take a closer look at the issue, please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to assist further.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Thank you. I have sent support a message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here