mcbbu's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Tue, Jun 23, 2020 6:00 AM

free xpods

I did the assesment twice & was told that I was eligible for three free xpods, its been over 3 months now & have neither recieved the pods or heard from anyone on this issue. is this a scam? any help would be appreciated on this.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

1 y ago

@mcbbu  Sorry you haven't got the xFi pods. Did you click on the link to receive the pods?

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 y ago

Twice, did it over 4 months ago & I again about 1 month ago. Was told both times eligible & still nothing.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 y ago

Still waiting on a reasonable response

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 y ago

nice to see this forum works as poorly as all customer service

EG

Expert

• 

87.2K Messages

1 y ago

I'm going to escalate your issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic. Good luck !

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hi @mcbbu

Thanks for sharing your experience here on the Xfinity Forum. We appreciate your patience while awaiting a response. Because we aren't a 24/7 and this is a peer to peer platform, there may sometimes be a delay. I'd be happy to help get more information about your past orders, as well as see how I can help get the free pods shipped to you. 

To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name and the street numbers associated with your address. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message. 

New to the Community?

Start Here