JE24's profile

Mon, May 25, 2020 12:00 AM

Free XFI Pods not FREE

I changed to XFi advantage in December and was told I was entitled to 3 XFi pods for my account. At that time my basement wasn’t finished so I told them I would wait until it was finished. Once finished I filled out the assessment and never heard anything back on it. Inquired multiple times about when I would get pods to help the coverage as my TV would not connect to the network. I was told to order the pods and that the charge would be reimbursed. That is not the case and I am now being told that I am not entitled to free XFi pods. Would be wonderful to get better customer service here and know the best way to resolve this issue.

Responses

ComcastJosh

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

1 y ago

Hi,  @JE24  I am sorry that you never got the pods for free. Here is the link to retrieve the pods  https://homewifiassessment.xfinity.com/and if you already bought them you can return them here https://www.xfinity.com/xfi-pods-return-form.

I hope that helps you as well! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

The issue is that it will not allow me to take the assessment again so that link won’t help. Also, the internet is so bad in my basement that I need the pods and before I can get the free ones I won’t be able to use anything in the basement. Would be great to have someone be able to see what has happened and rectify the situation and cover the cost as I was told by a rep they would be. Might be asking too much for common sense though.

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

1 y ago

Hi, I am sorry but we will need be able to refund the price of the pods you have now unless you returrn them.  There is only a required date of expiration on the assessment itself you should still be able to get the pods i think.  

Can you please click the link and see if it will let you get the pods? We can only refund the pods price if you return the pods. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
brandtme

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

10 m ago

I am having the same issue where the link says "temporarily unavailable" meanwhile if I wanted to purchase them they are available

brandtme

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

10 m ago

I got an email after the assessment indicating that I was eligible for 3 free Xfi pods, but the link leads to a "temporarily unavailable" page - and has for the last 3 weeks

New to the Community?

Start Here