hassanm95's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 20th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Free Xfi Pods Link not working

I upgraded to Xfi Advantage a few weeks ago and today received an email telling me my wifi assessment was completed and that they determined I was entitled for 3 free Xfi pods, since the wifi has honestly been horrible and my home is rather big.

When I click the link to get the pods for free that I received in the email, I'm redirected to the Xfi pods page, I click on "Get Pods" and then redirected again. The page shows some loading and text like "Adding to your plan", etc. After a few seconds it redirects once more and shows a page that says "please contact one of service representatives" or something similar to that. I've now chatted with 4 different people, and called Comcast directly and their solution is, well, they have none. They say the only way to get the pods is via the link, which doesn't work. What am I supposed to do here? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, Please give it sometime it sounds like the website is down and it will be up soon thanks! 

Frequent Visitor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

How does the assessment work? I’m looking to get XFi complete but was looking at the additional pods

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hey @jap1402,  

Whole-Home WiFi evaluates a customer's network performance to help ensure the most WiFi coverage throughout the home. Once the assessment is completed, the evaluation will provide you with one of two possible results: xFi Pods Recommended or Coverage Looks Great - No Pods Recommended.

Xfinity xFi Complete customers receive an email the day after activating your xFi Gateway. This email will highlight the benefits of xFi Complete notifying you that your Whole Home WiFi evaluation has begun. 

We recommend connecting all your WiFi-enabled devices as soon as possible following activation. After the initial assessment period, if you're an xFi Complete customer, you'll receive additional emails with information about your xFi network performance. Some customers may even receive recommendations to optimize the network further.

After the Whole Home evaluation is complete, the results are sent to the primary email address on file. Depending on the results, you will receive one of the following emails:

• Email 1 - Coverage Looks Great
    • Our results show reliable WiFi coverage throughout the home.
  • Email 2 - xFi Pods Recommendation
    • Our results show coverage could be improved by xFi Pods. This email will include a link to order xFi Pods at no additional cost. Once the customer completes the form, the xFi Pods will arrive within five to seven business days

Keep in mind, the three xFi Pods at no additional cost offer must be redeemed online using the link provided within the email. This offer cannot be fulfilled by technicians or by an agent at a Comcast Service Center Retail Store or Xfinity Store. If at any given time, you need or want more Pods, they can be purchased here, xfinity.com/xfipods

I hope this helps. I have your private message regarding your order and will be replying shortly. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have been given the run around on these xFi pods. I upgraded to Xfi Advantage a few weeks ago and today received an email telling me my wifi assessment was completed and that they determined I was entitled for 3 free Xfi pods, since the wifi has honestly been horrible and my home is rather big.

When I click the link to get the pods for free that I received in the email, I'm redirected to the Xfi pods page, I click on "Get Pods" and then redirected again. The page shows some loading and text like "Adding to your plan", etc. After a few seconds it redirects once more and shows a page that says "It looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon" or something similar to that. I've now chatted with 2 different people, and called Comcast directly and their solution is, well, they have none. They say the only way to get the pods is via the link, which doesn't work. What am I supposed to do here? It seems like every single time I try to do something with Comcast it costs me a few hours of my day which is absolutely absurd.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here