ronrpk's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Sep 19, 2022 11:48 PM

Fox Nation on TV (X1 box)

When I signed up for Xfinity TV I opted in to the Fox Nation service and am currently paying the $5.99 a month through my Xfinity bill. When I go to the apps on TV and find the Fox Nation app and watch it seems I am only getting the free content. It doesn't even seem like the real app. I tried installing the Fox Nation app on my phone and when I sign in it treats me like I don't have an account and asks me to select a plan.

A. Do I really have a paid account with Fox Nation (should have since I am being charged $5.99/mo)

B. Am I able to watch it on TV?

Thanks.

Ron

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

Update, the app I downloaded on my phone was able to connect using the Xfinity account I am paying for, it did not work the first time. I believe my question A is answered. Also, the app on my phone is the real app.  The app on TV is rudimentary. 

Please let me know how or if I can watch the Fox News subscription on Xfinity TV.

Official Employee

• 

414 Messages

Great question, @ronrpk. We're happy to see you were able to get things working on your phone. We can help you with watching on the TV. A subscription to Fox Nation includes full access to https://comca.st/3dw2AOb site and app (Xfinity customers will need to log in with their Xfinity ID and password). Are you able to sign in on the TV app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

No, I am not able to sign in on the TV app. When I go into the app I do not see anywhere to sign in. I am able to sign in at https://comca.st/3dw2AOb.

Official Employee

• 

289 Messages

@ronrpk​  what do you see when you click on the app to open it 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here