U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 20, 2022 10:07 PM

Everytime I sign into App it says I'm already signed in, and then crashes.

I've been trying to set up my Xfinity Xfi for the past two days now. I can't activate it with the app, as the app never goes beyond the "You're already signed in as *customer*, continue?" And when I hit continue, the app crashes, reloads, and loads the page "You're already signed in as *customer*, continue?" I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and from what I've looked up there's no way to activate my internet besides the app. Is there any other troubleshooting I can do?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 d ago

You have to get in touch with customer service, they can sign in for you on their end and then the app works normally, haven't seen any other solutions yet.

XfinityAnna

Official Employee

• 

697 Messages

2 d ago

Hi, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us @user_f1abeb. This certainly sounds like a frustrating situation for you. I am sorry to hear this has been your experience. You have reached the right team to help. From what information you provided, it appears you have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps. Let's get your internet active and working from our end first, and then we can focus on making sure your app is up and running correctly. 

Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different) and service address? To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here