U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 27th, 2022 5:44 AM

Closed

Endless sign in loop in app

I am a new customer and have just installed the app. When it prompts to sign in, it shows a "you're already signed in as" message, then goes back to the beginning. I've tried clearing my history and cache, reinstalling the app, and changing my username. Has anyone been able to fix this? Thank you! 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @XfinityMacey, I responded to you directly in our chat, but yes a follow-up would be much appreciated! Thank you for your help. 

**FOR THOSE NEEDING A WORKING SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE: Installing the Xfinity Stream app and logging in there then allowed me to log in successfully on the other Xfinity app. Must be a bug of some sort, but figured this might be helpful to anyone looking for a solution!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_533b1b​ this worked for me so far

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

This did not work at all

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

2 years ago

Good evening, @user_533b1b, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page for help with your Xfinity App concerns! I have received and responded to your Live Chat message, and will be happy to further assist you from there. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

2 years ago

Perfect! I love all the apps that we have available with our services. I use the Xfinity Stream app the most, since it provides entertainment for all of us from anywhere, but the Xfinity App is my second-most used app for sure. I've created profiles for each of my kids and during the school year, I have it set up to put their devices into sleep mode so they go to sleep! My son also has a timer on his Playstation to keep him from sitting in front of it all day every day. I love it, him, not so much. lol 

Now, it looks like your installation is currently scheduled for Sept 6th with an arrival window of 8-10 AM. Would it be okay to follow up with you here to ensure that installation went smoothly and everything is working as it should be? -Macey

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

My Xfinity app is stuck in endless loop of signing in and saying I'm already signed in, but goes back to sign in screen.  Anyone knows how to fix this.  Thank you

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_283299. If you would be so kind to create a separate post in the future for similar issues this way we can better assist. However, this is an ongoing issue and is being worked on by our amazing teams. One thing you can try is what was suggested in this post earlier, please try logging onto our awesome Xfinity Stream app. From there please try signing back in to your XFinity app. Please let us know if you found that helpful. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_283299​ there is no fix. There are endless complaints on this forum that goes back a long time. They have not addressing this issue. They keep performing the same troubleshooting methods with everyone and nothing works

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

This is really a nightmare. It's time for me to cancel this service. I can't believe there sre record of this for months and it's still broken. I have no hope it will be fixed for me.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here