morrisj's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 2:35 PM

Closed

How do I get into my e-mail in the X-finity app?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

10 months ago

How do I get into my e-mail in the X-finity app?

Comcast discontinued their email app and has not included email access in any of their other apps. You have to use your phone or tablet's native email app, or download a 3rd party email app, or use a web browser to to access https://connect.xfinity.com.

On my Android phone I have:

Xfinity app /    "Account and identity" button    / Xfinity ID & Security / Comcast email / Go to inbox

-or-

Xfinity app / "Account" icon / Account settings / Xfinity ID & Security / Comcast email / Go to inbox

But "Go to inbox" is just a link to "connect.xfinity.com" in a web browser. It would be faster to open the browser and tap a Bookmark or Favorite for the webmail site.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

10 months ago

Hello, @morrisj. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance in regard to your question about email access through the Xfinity App. I definitely want to help get the proper expectations set up for you. Currently, email access through the Xfinity App isn't an option, I even went through the App on my phone and unable to access email. 

With the Xfinity Connect App no longer available. The quickest way to access your Xfinity Email is by visiting connect.xfinity.com on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Bookmark this page for easy access in the future. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

10 months ago

I'm using xfinity app for my e-mail and have a problem I can't find how to fix.  All my mail goes straight to my spam folder instead of my inbox.  I hope someone can help me.  TIA

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

Hi @rolinridge.

Sorry to hear all your emails are going to Spam. Let's check your email filters and make sure everything is set up correctly. I have https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience/.  Is your spam filters on?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityKei​ I am still having this issue PLUS when someone mails me, I receive it, but the sender then gets an error message from an old gmail account I haven't been able to delete.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @rolinridge!

Looking for messages that haven't turned up? Here are a few things to check:

• If you're using another program or website to get your email, make sure it's not set to delete your email messages from the server automatically.
  • There's a limit on the size of email messages.
    • If someone tries to send large videos or photos, you may not get them.
    • Our servers support messages up to 25 MB.
  • Check your spam settings.
    • You can customize them to deliver them to a spam folder.
  • While you're in Mail Settings, make sure you haven't turned on email forwarding.
  • If you're missing a particular message, you can search your Inbox.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

9 months ago

Why can't I access Comcast email on email app? Both members in hh, cannot access!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here