Closed

Email

Where is email on the new app? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 year ago

Where is email on the new app? 

Comcast discontinued their email app and has not included email access in any of their other apps. You have to use your phone or tablet's native email app, or download a 3rd party email app, or use a web browser to to access https://connect.xfinity.com.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Contributor

• 

152 Messages

1 year ago

This is where I saw it  :  tap the Xfinity app ( purple one) > ID & Security > Comcast email 

> go to inbox  .

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 year ago

... tap the Xfinity app ( purple one) > ID & Security > Comcast email > go to inbox  .

You didn't mention what device you are using, and the path is a bit different on my Android phone, where it's:

Xfinity app /    "Account and identity" button    / Xfinity ID & Security / Comcast email / Go to inbox

-or-

Xfinity app / "Account" icon / Account settings / Xfinity ID & Security / Comcast email / Go to inbox

But "Go to inbox" is just a link to open a web browser app for "connect.xfinity.com", so it isn't really accurate to say that the Xfinity app is an email app.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here