Tloger's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, January 10th, 2022 11:51 PM

Closed

Disney Plus/ Espn Plus Login issue

My xfinity wifi will not let me login to Disney or ESPN Plus.  I get an error or it says something is wrong and to try again later.  However if I hotspot my Verizon cell internet to my Roku devices or my IPad, Disney and ESPN work just fine.  So this is clearly an Xfinity issue where its not recognizing something.  I’ve restarted the router several times, removed the apps and reinstalled, ran updates, but the xfinity wifi still does not let me get to the login pages for these apps.  I can use Amazon Prime or Netflix, but not anything from the Disney bundle.  What has to be done to correct this?  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I confirmed with Disney + that it was an ISP issue. Only Comcast had no idea why it’s happening yet. 

Official Employee

• 

656 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @Tloger. Thanks for posting on our Xfinity Forums and for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing into these apps while connected to your home WiFi network. I appreciate you letting us know what steps you've already taken. I had tested signing into my Disney+ app on my phone while connected to my WiFi and didn't seem to experience any issue. Are you still unable to sign in? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Having this same issue both on mobile phone and Firesticks. We just upgraded our internet as well. 

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_73118c Hello and thank you for reaching out. I would be more than happy to help. To continue, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here