stanzig44's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, June 29th, 2023 12:57 PM

Closed

Devices paused but not paused in Xfi App

I have three devices that were under a separate family member that internet is paused on all their devices. The app shows the devices connected and not paused. I deleted the profile and the devices are unassigned. They are still paused on the devices. Restarted gateway and still issue. Other family members are not paused. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have been having the same issue all morning. My tv isn’t showing up in the app and it continues to say that it is paused. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @Murph_om1953. Thank you so much for reaching out to us about your issues you are having with our Xfinity App. May I have you log out and then log back into the App. I had the same issue and that fixed it for me. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

After being on an Agent Chat for the better part of 2 hours, my issue is resolved.  After trying a multitude of things it ended with them having to factory reset my gateway and setting up a new network.  Cumbersome, but its fixed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here