U

Saturday, August 12th, 2023 7:07 PM

Closed

Device/Profile controls in app

This app is complete trash now! Where did all of the amazing control features go? With the most recent update, I’ve lost the ability to control specific devices and user profiles. Additionally, before the update, my kids profiles were paused, and all if their devices. And of course I can’t unpause their profiles now, which has caused all of their devices to be down. It’s seems to me that the control functionality was replaced with useless marketing trash for other solutions I don’t need and could care less about. Please assist or I’m canceling my services! 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

4 Messages

@EG​ Is there anyone that can assist here? 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_9b4c53, Thanks for reaching out to our community for support. Can you tell us more about the issues you're having with our Xfinity App. I have a link from our help and support site which goes over some feature the Xfinity App has. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app.

I personally like how easy I can access my Mobile and my home accounts in one app. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

1 year ago

Is there anyone that can assist here? 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Looks like the people and device features are now sub-item accessible in/from the wifi icon. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here